Home LIFESTYLE Mother Warns Parents About A $5 Online Purchase That Killed Her Son

Mother Warns Parents About A $5 Online Purchase That Killed Her Son

642
SHARE

A warning for all parents – a suburban mother’s message about a $5 purchase her son made online. It cost him his life. And many people haven’t even heard of this poison.

“I’m pretty sure he thought it was going to be easy, but it wasn’t. He died in pain. I was slow, and it was painful,” said mom Natosha Anderson

The 22-year-old was found lying on the family’s bathroom floor in Calumet City after being sick for hours. In his final moments, Bernard admitted to intentionally ingesting seeds bought online.

“He said, ‘I can’t feel my heart.’ And I said, ‘What’s wrong? What’s going on?’ And he said, ‘I took a pong seed.’ And I said, ‘A what? What is that?’” Anderson said. “The police, the paramedics, they didn’t even know, no one knew.”